Saturday, December 14, 2013

DIY notebook

A quick tutorial on my little books I make for the staff. 



Get a pack of 3 mini-composition notebooks at Family Dollar or any of the dollar stores. 



Get great papers to cover them. 


Cut them to size and glue with mod podge. It's ok to have some overhanging the edge as you can cleanly trim with scissors. 

Use 1" wide Gorilla brand duct tape and tape to the binding. Again you can trim the edges. 

Add a sticker to the front for a name or title plate, or leave it blank.



 I love the way these old fashioned style ones turned out. They're for a dear older lady in my church and I hope she'll really enjoy them. I hope you enjoy making these too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...