Thursday, October 25, 2012

Card Maker

Ever since I was a kid I have been fascinated with stamps. Not the postage kind, but the rubber, and now clear stamps. Unlike a one time use sticker, you can create an image as many times as you like. And with the many varieties of stamp pads available, you can create these images in any color!
I currently scour the dollar bins in all my favorite stores. I find so many but I can only adopt the ones I feel I can see a creation with.
One of the things I hope to share with you all along the way is my cards. Stamping is just one of the passions in the crafty department for me but it is currently the one I am using the most.
I find such joy in creating a card for someone. I didn't just pick up a generic sentiment but sat down and made a card with you in mind. I imagine the reaction to the cards I make. The joy at getting mail, the smile when it is from a friend, the happiness that particular sentiment on that card brought to that person. And yes, I enjoy creating and being creative, but it's so much more too.
I hope that when you make something for someone you find as much joy in it as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...