Sunday, September 29, 2013

Audrey Says...

Welcome to another fave of mine. Audrey Hepburn. Fantastic actress! Beautiful lady. Such poise and grace! Well, she said some fun things too. This one is one of my faves. 



I got out my supplies, canvas board, paint pens, washi tape, wall art from dollar tree....





And now I was off. I spray painted the background black. I cut up my wall art stickers and placed them where I wanted. Heated it all up with a heat gun to be sure the stickers stuck. Then I got out my Art Deco silver paint fine line pen and went to work. I'm pretty happy wth the end result. Now to find a place for display.... Hmmmm....



No comments:

Post a Comment

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...