Saturday, March 22, 2014

Zentangle Zendalas

I have a wonderful hubby who loves me very much and thought it would be sweet to buy me a pack of zendala tiles. Oh my goodness! So much fun. So I am just sharing some of my recent play here. Enjoy.


Not a zendala tile but a zendala I created using a stamp at the center and a compass to create my rings to tangle. Happy with the result. 


A fabulous tile. It took me a while to decide to tangle this one. The swirls were intimidating but I think I got it. 


St Croix inspired tangles. From butterflies, to palm trees, to ocean waves... Ah, St Croix, you have my heart. 






Several Zendalas done by compass. These are just so fun! 



And try this one, first fold and cut a snowflake. Use it as a stencil to create your own zendala. 

Whatever you do, have fun. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...