Monday, April 15, 2013

Thrifty Repair

At our summer camp we have alot of fun. I especially enjoy making cakes for the staff. It is a way to say thank you for all you do and help them enjoy their special day at camp.

Our camp animal 'friend' is Chad Raccoon, a raccoon we saw at camp several years ago who is very friendly. Haha. So when I saw this little guy at a thrift store last summer I just couldn't resist! One, my husband's family has a bear that they put at your plate when it is your birthday, and two, this little raccoon would fit camp very well. But he had nothing in his hands and it was obvious that something had been there at some point in time.

We are collecting buttons for a craft this summer and while going through them I found these two little buttons. Hot glue made it complete! So cute! Happy Birthday from Chad Raccoon! I can hardly wait to make use of him this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...