Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Look Update

     

I can't get enough of these. They are too much fun to make. I took some old books and turned them into more zentangle kits. 


This one is my favorite. It has multiple pockets for tangling cards and lots of space to hold as many pens or such as I would want. The cover is gorgeous paper I found and even the handwritten paper on the inside is from the same collection. The poem is "The Lark" by Sir Wiliam Davenport. I love it!


This was an old Reader's Digest from 1966. It's makeover is for my mother in law while she takes my father in law to chemo treatments. I know I spelled "mumsie" wrong for the tangle but it is actually perfect since Mumsie is mom's camp name. I will be bringing this to her at Easter to share. 


And last but not least, this was a book that I liked the title of but not the content. For 50 cents in a thrift store, I scooped it up and now it will be my sepia themed tangle book. I plan on tangling the cover all over eventually but first I have to learn more about sepia colored tangles and their shading. 

That's all for now. For a how to on thse take a look at my Book Look 3. I give complete step by step instructions on how I made these. They are so fun! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...