Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Tangle 'Bluets'


Welcome to another new tangle. I call this one "Bluets" after the flower it was designed after. You can see an example of the tangle being used below. 


An experiment in color. This was fun to play with tho I must say I much prefer tangles in black and white. 


These are the flower, Bluets. They grow all over the woods in Ohio in the spring. I am really looking foward to seeing these this year. 



Though I am not a CZT (Certified Zentangle Teacher), nor do I claim to be, I do knw tangles can be found anywhere. So here is my layout on how to do "Bluets". 


The variations are some of my earlier experiements based off the picture of the Bluets from earlier. The buds look a little like "Fescu" but with some crosses and some darker variations. The freeehand drawing was how I first started to experiement so I included it here. I thought it was a little more time consuming than using a grid but everyone has their preferences and the grid would make it simpler. I am not sure which I prefer. Which do you? Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...