Thursday, February 14, 2013

DIY Frame

I had this frame that the glass broke in the move and I bought the little clothespins recently. Behold another idea.



I spray painted a layer of off-white and a layer of brown.



I then allowed it to mostly dry and took my sandpaper to it.



Be sure to get an even coverage so to speak. It should look distressed but you don't want to remove too much of the paint.





I was given this large set of twine in my stocking for Christmas. It made me so happy to get crafty things for Christmas.



I then took and flipped it over. All those little tabs that used to hold the back in are perfect for stringing some twine.





And once I put the little clothespins on with some pictures it looked so cute. Perhaps this will inspire you to try your hand.




Update: my Postal Pix (a great app for printing your instagrams!) came in the mail and I immediately filled up my two frames with my more recent photos. Love these! Maybe I overloaded them a bit but I just couldn't decide! It's all up to you how you do yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...