Friday, February 22, 2013

Tip of the day!

We all seem to have headphones for our iPods, iPads, MP3 players, etc. they always get tangled up. My favorite tip is to use a small mint tin to store them. Altoids Smalls, and other mints are sold in small tins and rather than throw them away I like to find ways to reuse them. Headphone storage is one of the best. And my tin was super cute as it was so I didn't decorate the outside (mod podge and paper and stickers and anything else you can think of just in case you want to!) Roll up your headphones and stick em inside! They fit great and the tin can fit in your pocket, your purse, or anywhere out of the way. Your headphones will stay untangled and be ready for you to use next time! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...