Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Totally Worth it.

I posted a while ago about 'Homeschool Humdrum'. It's hard not to feel like you are sort of drifting along just letting the kids figure it all out. I am not super organized and I am not a self starter. The only reason this blog has as many posts as it does is most of them are about my passion: crafty things. That is not to say that I don't enjoy teaching. I love being home with the kids. We have so many blessings in this. But I have this feeling that eventually, no matter how hard I try to keep them out of it, I'll eventually have to send them to school.



Because I am not organized I am not good at explaining things to the kids. I feel like there should be more of a step by step to all this. I know how to read, but I am not very good at teaching and explaining to my inquisitive child why 'ow' and 'ou' both have different sounds and similar sounds. It can all get very confusing.
















But then we have days where things go so smooth. And I have to think, that even though we may have 4 hard days to every good one, it's totally worth it. Especially when we get this as a result:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...