Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fun Finds

Look what I found yesterday! I made a trip to Walmart and to Lowes (for more spray paint). I picked up paint samples at both stores. We've all seen the cool things that can be done with paint samples right? And the best part is they are free! (I have a whole pin board marked paint samples!)



I also picked up more acrylic paint and paintbrushes. (I don't know where my collection ended up in this move.) More screw hooks and tiny clothespins were a must. I have potential ideas for both of these.






At Lowes I found my spray paint, tiles (16 cents each), and clearance paint screens (40 cents each!). I had so much fun finding these supplies. I can hardly wait to get started with my next project. (For tiles look at my pin board titled 'coasters')



All this is to say that crafty ideas and their supplies do not need to be high priced. I challenge you to make a trip through the clearance section of your local store and look at it all with an eye towards repurposing. You never know what you'll find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What coloring tools should I use in a coloring book?

YOU : So Chelsea, what coloring tools should I use?  ME :  I'm glad you asked that random blog reader. The answer is, whatever o...